Minnesota Softball and ScoreMonster YOUTH Roster/Team Page Creation Instructions
Posted on Mar 15, 2016
- Name - MN Wondergirls Black
- Website URL – mnwondergirlsblack (When picking a team name slug do not put www in front of this, do not use slashes or apostrophes. Just use text!)
- Zip Postal Code - Ignore
- Age group – Select either 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U
- Activity – Softball – Fast Pitch
- League – Select the League you are in or None
- Class – GOLD, A, B, C, D, E/Rec
- Insurance option – Choose the insurance option for your team. They include Purchase Individual player insurance (this costs $10 or $12 per player and gives each kid medical and liability insurance), Already have 3rd party insurance (you must upload this, name Minnesota ASA as an also insured, and meet the terms and figures below this) or Decline insurance.
- Phone number
- Country, State, City, Zip
- Concussion Certificate uploaded here – Upload your PDF concussion certificate
- Enter coaches ACE certification ID here – Enter your ACE ID number so we can check it
- Repeat with additional coaches
**If you do not have any of your player’s information yet, you can save your progress and return to the roster at a later date. Once you complete your roster, a team page will be automatically created. You can come back at any time to add players.
- Search for player first. 200,000 names in our database. While searching you will see name, city, state, age and player rating. Click the name of the person you want to add to your roster.
- If you do not find the player in the database, you can create a new player. Just type their first and last name in the search box and then click “Add Player” in the green box.
- You can then add that players’ information to the players’ record. Just click the little black chevron to the right of the player’s name before the red “X”. That will spawn the player information dialogue. Fill out that information as completely as possible.
- Once you have completed adding your players you can click “Submit for Roster Approval and Continue”. That will complete the roster creation and send you to a payment form if you are not in a Minnesota Softball Member League.
- If you get interrupted and cannot finish adding all of your players or do not want to submit the roster but want to save your work, click “Save and Continue”.
Submitting Your Roster for Approval
Make sure you click “Submit for Roster Approval and Continue”. If you do not do this and follow through with the rest of the form, we will not be able to approve your roster.
If you are in an ASA Member League, there will not be a charge for your roster. You can click “Finish” on the Payment Page.
If you select “None” for a league you will need to pay $30 for your roster. You can pay using Paypal or by printing the payment page and sending it in with $30 to our State Offices.
If you select Purchase individual player insurance the system will generate an invoice.
This is new. Change is difficult. This process should be much easier than in the past. It also will yield better data. You will be able to see team and player histories soon. We will be importing that data at a later date.
There are rosters that are being submitted but have not completed the entire process. Please follow through the entire form.
If the system is not working and you have followed all of the instructions, contact email@example.com and they will assist you.
We are waiting for the ability to export the roster to the proper format. It is not ready yet. For now, just go to your team page, click roster, and print. It won't be pretty but the tournament directors will accept it.
Do NOT upload birth certificates at this point. We are not ready to handle that today. We will be very soon.
CREATE ROSTER FORM LINK